CelticThunder Blog

Welcome to FLCeltsFan's Celtic Thunder blog. I plan to list a very eclectic variety of posts here concerning both of my favorite teams and especially my favorite player- Kendrick Perkins. I hope you will enjoy your visit and come back soon.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Zach Randolph Fined for Fight with Perk



I'm sure you remember the conversation between Perk and Zach Rondolph at the free throw line that ended up in both of them being ejected. To me, it looked like ZBo was the one instigating the whole thing. Afterward there were reports that altercation continued in the locker room and the NBA was said to be investigating the whole thing. Today, the NBA released this information:
Memphis forward Zach Randolph has been fined $25,000 for confronting Oklahoma City's Kendrick Perkins in the lockerroom area following their ejections with 2:05 remaining in the fourth quarter of the Grizzlies at Thunder game on Nov. 14, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Executive Vice President Basketball Operations
I guess Zach found out that if you mess with Perk, you're going to pay for it.  :)  .

No comments:

Post a Comment