CelticThunder Blog

Welcome to FLCeltsFan's Celtic Thunder blog. I plan to list a very eclectic variety of posts here concerning both of my favorite teams and especially my favorite player- Kendrick Perkins. I hope you will enjoy your visit and come back soon.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Just Perk Being Perk - And I Love It!



Perk and Zach Randolph were jawing at each other at the free throw line.  Apparently, what they said to each other was enough for the refs to toss both of them.  NewsOK has a transcript of the conversation,
Perkins: “I'll meet you by the bus.” Randolph: “I'll beat your (expletive).”
Sounds like Perk. Also sounds like ZBo. Nothing here, keep moving. But, the refs apparently felt that these two guys meant it and didn't want it to come to blows on the court so they ejected both of them. Now, in typical David Stern fashion, the league is "looking into" the incident, including reports that the altercation became physical in the locker room after their ejection. And in typical Perk fashion, had this to say about the incident,(again from NewsOK)
Asked Thursday what led to the incident, Perkins said: “Just too much talking. I wasn't frustrated, but at the same time I have a problem with losing. … You do have to see this team three more times and we can't be showing no signs of weakness.”
Perk will never back down anyone. If the Thunder shows weakness, the next game the Grizzlies will try to exploit that. Perk isn't going to give them the slightest inkling that the Thunder are worried or scared of the Grizzlies. That's one of the things I love about Perk.

No comments:

Post a Comment