CelticThunder Blog

Welcome to FLCeltsFan's Celtic Thunder blog. I plan to list a very eclectic variety of posts here concerning both of my favorite teams and especially my favorite player- Kendrick Perkins. I hope you will enjoy your visit and come back soon.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Perk Expected to Play Sunday

Darnell Mayberry reports that Perk should be ready to play on Sunday vs the Hawks. 
Kendrick Perkins, who sprained his ankle late in Friday’s game, should be a go Sunday against Atlanta. Scott Brooks said Perkins did not participate in practice today but will be evaluated before the game and is expected to play. “It wasn’t as bad as I initially thought,” Brooks said. “He’s feeling much better today than I thought he would.”
That's definitely good news. He wasn't limping much as he left the floor so I was hoping it wasn't serious. But you never know with Perk. He didn't limp much in the playoffs last season and he was playing with a torn groin muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment