CelticThunder Blog

Welcome to FLCeltsFan's Celtic Thunder blog. I plan to list a very eclectic variety of posts here concerning both of my favorite teams and especially my favorite player- Kendrick Perkins. I hope you will enjoy your visit and come back soon.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

New Alternate Uniforms for the Thunder

Thunderup.com has another photo and more info on the new unis. I have to say Serge wears his quite nicely. 
The OKC Thunder will wear a new Navy Alternate jersey on Friday against the Detroit Pistons at Chesapeake Energy Arena. The OKC Thunder will be wearing the new jerseys for the following road games: Brooklyn (Dec. 4); Minnesota (Dec. 20); Washington (Jan. 7); Dallas (Jan. 18); Los Angeles Lakers (Jan. 27); Utah (Feb. 12); Denver (March 1); San Antonio (March 11); Indiana (April 5); Golden State (April 11).
The new OKC Thunder Alternate Uniforms will go on sale this Friday. Thunder Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment