CelticThunder Blog

Welcome to FLCeltsFan's Celtic Thunder blog. I plan to list a very eclectic variety of posts here concerning both of my favorite teams and especially my favorite player- Kendrick Perkins. I hope you will enjoy your visit and come back soon.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Don't Dunk on Perkins



I found this and thought I'd share it here where I share all things Perk. Not only dunking on Perk makes him mad, it infuriates me, especially when people talk like it's a bad thing. I see so many bigs backing away when they see someone coming at them to dunk. Perk never backs away. He stands there and tries to affect the outcome. Will he sometimes be posterized? Yes. But he does his job and he does it very well. He may get dunked on from time to time, but he will never back down!!

Here are the words to the song above.

THUNDER UP.

written//arranged//engineered//produced by Ry Smith. lyrics Don't dunk on Perkins//he'll be mad at you//don't dunk on Perkins//he'll be pissed at you//what can you do?//you're just trying to raise a family//you're just trying to do your job//you're not trying to raise a family the wrong way//so don't dunk on Perkins//or he'll be looking for you//don't dunk on Perkins//or he'll be mad at you//there's nothing you can do//you're not trying to start an argument//you're just trying to keep your job//you're not trying to start an argument the wrong way//'cause every way is wrong//you're just trying to raise a family//you're just trying to do your job//you didn't want to start an argument the wrong way//'cause every way is wrong//don't dunk on Perkins//or he'll be mad at you//don't dunk on Perkins//or he'll be mad at you//what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment