CelticThunder Blog

Welcome to FLCeltsFan's Celtic Thunder blog. I plan to list a very eclectic variety of posts here concerning both of my favorite teams and especially my favorite player- Kendrick Perkins. I hope you will enjoy your visit and come back soon.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Good News


There was some good news in today's Thunder Rumblings.
The biggest bit of info that came out of practice today is that Kendrick Perkins participated in nearly all of the practice. That’s good news, but as Perk told me Friday night there still is no new timeline for his return. The team continues to target the start of the regular season for him.
Good to hear that Perk is back to practicing. That's a good sign that his wrist rehab is progressing and he can't be far from getting onto the court. Hope to see him out there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment