CelticThunder Blog

Welcome to FLCeltsFan's Celtic Thunder blog. I plan to list a very eclectic variety of posts here concerning both of my favorite teams and especially my favorite player- Kendrick Perkins. I hope you will enjoy your visit and come back soon.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Perk Will Probably Miss the Preseason

I know that Perk said that his groin was fine after the surgery this summer. But, he was wearing a brace on his wrist at the community event recently. The wrist still isn't 100%. Knowing Perk, he'd want to be out there playing right from the first game. I mean the guy did play through 3 series with a torn groin muscle and an injured wrist. And, that's without a single complaint or excuse. I hope he waits till he's completely healed to play. I can't wait to see him scowling his way up the court again but want the scowl to be because he hates the opponent and not because his wrist is still hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment