CelticThunder Blog

Welcome to FLCeltsFan's Celtic Thunder blog. I plan to list a very eclectic variety of posts here concerning both of my favorite teams and especially my favorite player- Kendrick Perkins. I hope you will enjoy your visit and come back soon.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Perk Hosting at Bayou Place

Vic Elmo & Kendrick Perkins (With Perk's wife Vanity in the background) 
I can go weeks without seeing a mention of Perk in the news in the offseason, especially when he's recovering from not one, but two off-season surgeries.  Today, I got two Google Alerts in a row with mentions of Perk. The first was the Hoops card below and the second was that Perk hosts Live! on Fridays at Bayou Place.

I had no idea what Bayou Place was so did a search and found that they describe Bayou Place as Houston's premier entertainment destination, featuring world-class establishments. Bayou Place is where Houston goes to play. I learn something new every day. So, I guess that along with rehabbing from groin and wrist surgery Perk is doing a bit of hosting in Houston, Texas.   Let's just hope that no crazies hang out there.  Stay safe, Perk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment