CelticThunder Blog

Welcome to FLCeltsFan's Celtic Thunder blog. I plan to list a very eclectic variety of posts here concerning both of my favorite teams and especially my favorite player- Kendrick Perkins. I hope you will enjoy your visit and come back soon.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Perk - One of the Hardest Workers in the NBA

Perk has always been one of the hardest workers in the league. That's one of the things that I loved about him from his rookie year on and has made me one of his biggest fans. He works hard and he plays hurt. Not many players would keep playing through 3 playoff series with a torn groin muscle. But Perk did! In the offseason after Perk was traded, he worked harder than ever to get back into shape after the year of rehabbing to come back from the ACL injury. I remember hearing stories about him being in the gym 3 and 4 times a day for hours at a time working out. I really miss Perk!

No comments:

Post a Comment